Introducing the latest evolution of VISTA - V2 in Jake (Black with Black Leather) - with enhanced performance features that make life easier for growing families.
Whether zipping through the urban jungle or breezing down a winding country way, the VISTA takes your child on the road in style. It's both nimble and light around city centre stores and rugged enough for a walk in the
countryside. And, after all that fresh air, the carry cot or spacious seat unit are a great place for a quick nap!
Built to grow with your child and family
Uppababy designed the VISTA with you and your family in mind. Quality
engineering and design created a truly integrated system that grows with your child. From birth through to toddler years to a second child, the VISTA adapts to your growing family.
Equipped for all weathers - The VISTA offers protection from the sun, rain and those annoying insects. Practical from day one with the huge basket but also designed to grow with your child and family, when you add the optional extra Rumble seat or PiggyBack board, making transporting a second and third child a breeze. Get out there and let your little one enjoy the view from the VISTA.
The chassis has an easy fold action & folds flat even with the seat unit attached (forward facing only), making it easy for storage or when placing it in your carboot. It's also free-standing when folded so you're free to focus on your little one. The wheels can easily and quickly be removed so it can take up even less space in the boot of your
- Vista V2 pushchair with spacious seat unit, extra large basket & real leather handle and bumper bar
- Pushchair raincover
- Carrycot raincover
- Two built into hoods SPF 50 sunshades
- Two insect nets
- Carrycot storage bag
- Maxi-Cosi / BeSafe iZi Go Infant car seat adaptors
- Joie i-Gemm Car Seat
New Features for the Vista V2
- Full-size reversible toddler seat with higher back and deeper footrest
- Five-point no-rethread harness
- Zip-out extended canopy with UPF 50+ protection and mesh panels for ventilation
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tyres
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with dedicated raincover storage
Existing Features - carried over from the Vista 2018/2019
- Expandable configurations for up to three children (with optional accessories)
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Reversible seat - Your toddler can ride forwards, backwards, completely upright, reclined and anywhere in between.
- Adjustable height handlebar
- Elevated seat and carrycot height, brings your child closer to you and away from the street
- One-handed release, pivoting bumper bar for easy loading
- One-step fold, with or without toddler seat attached
- Stands when folded with handlebar in highest position
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- Removable and washable fabrics
- All-weather protection with included toddler seat raincover and insect net
- Frame combines aluminium with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance
- Floating arch rear axle prevents toe stubbing - ideal for people with longer legs!
- Push-on / push-off easy to activate brake system
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Perforated mattress pad, vented base and canopy allow for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- The back of the carrycot canopy unzips for additional airflow, and the pop-out sunshade shields your child from harmful UV rays, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
- Depth and ventilation provide a safe overnight sleeping solution
- The inner liner repels sweat & other liquids, keeping baby's sleeping surface dry & comfortable
- One-handed release from stroller
- Includes carrycot raincover and insect net
Recommended Age / Weight
Suitable from birth to 9kg, or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
6 months to 22kg. Specifications
- Folded - L44 x W 65.3 x H 84.5cm approx.
- Unfolded (front wheels to handlebar at lowest position) - L91.4 x W 65.3 x H 100.3cm approx.
- Unfolded (front wheels to back wheels) - L 83.3 x W 65.3 x H 100.3cm approx.
- Stroller Weight - Frame + Seat: 12.4kg, Frame: 9.1kg, Seat: 3.3kg.
Joie i-Gemm 2 Car Seat
- Meets the new i-Size ECE R129/00 standard
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 85cm, and less than 13kg
- Features patended Intelli-Fit foam for ultimate side impact protection
- Exclusive Tri-Protect headrest offers 3 layers of security
- Curved base also allows for rocking and relaxing
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- Multi-position, ergonomic carry handle with soft-grip overmold
- Remoavble full body insert and head support
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Retractable, removable sun canopy features a zip-open ventilation panel
- Must be installed in vehicle with Joie i-Base Advance, Joie i-Base LX or Joie i-Base (all available seperately) for i-Size certification
- The i-Gemm may also be used without a base, installed with the vehicle 3-point seat belt
- Padded shoulder harness and lower buckle covers
- Compatible with most Joie pushchairs and with other pushchairs using Maxi-Cosi style car seat adapters
- Airline certified so you and baby can always travel with ease
- Usage: i-Size (ECE R129/00)
- 40-85cm, 0-13kg
Must be used with Joie i-Base Advance, Joie i-Base or Joie i-Base LX for i-Size certification. The i-Gemm may also be used without a base,
installed with the vehicle 3-point seat belt, to offer ultimate protection under the ECE R44/04 testing standard.
||2 years + 1 year extended waranty
||100.3 cm - 112 cm
||9.1kg (includes wheels & basket)
|Pushchair seat weight
||3.3kg (includes hood)
|Carrycot Suitable from
||Birth to 6 months
|Pushchair Suitable from
||6 months to 22kg
|Number of wheels