BeSafe iZi Up X3 Grows with your child.
BeSafe iZi Up X3 grows with your child during the whole period of use up to 135 cm (even 150cm in some Countries). The head and back supports can be easily adjusted on both sides of the car seat using a synchronized handle. Not only the headrest but all side impact protection side-parts move when adjusted ensuring the child receives maximum safety regardless of height.
EASY TO INSTALL – SAFE TO USE
BeSafe iZi Up X3 does not need to be installed. Just place it in the car and use the 3-point vehicle belt to secure your child. Locked beltguides that move wider automatically as you adjust the seat height will position the belt correctly over your child’s shoulders away from the neck.
The absence of belt horns reduces the risk for missuse through incorrect belt-routing and increases safety.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR YOUR CHILD
iZi Up X3 can be used in 2 different sleeping/recline positions during journey and your child can make their own adjustments safely, using the handles.
- Easy to install the 3-point belt: the shoulder belt guider holds the car belt in place and no guider for the hipster belt is required which prevents misuse. Older children can buckle in themselves without chance of wrong installation.
- Reclining in 2 positions, which can be operated by the child itself
- SIP – Side Impact Protection. Improved protection for both head & neck by EPS in head support and seat shell
- The height of the backrest and headrest can be easily adjusted from both sides of the seat
- The shoulder belt guiders go wider when the seat is adjusted to higher positions
ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 2/3: 15 - 36kg.
Installation: 3-point car belt