Book 51 Pop-Up Light Special Edition Modular Elite Travel System - A stylish and unique pushchair in terms of performance, technology and size, just 51 cm wide.
Book 51 Pop-Up Light Special Edition Modular Elite Travel System is amongst Peg Perego's most revealing expressions of Italian technology, design and tailoring excellence. Unique in its class: with a leather look handle, the chassis opens and folds like a book even when the carrycot or seat unit is attached. The Book 51 pushchair has excellent manoeuvrability and urban style in a width of only 51 cm. It is designed for those seeking a product that offers top performance in a width of just 51 cm, for agile manoeuvring even in small spaces.
- Book 51 high performance chassis
- Pop-Up Light pushchair seat unit
- Padded pushchair apron
- Pushchair raincover
- Culla Elite Carrycot
- Primo Viaggio SL Group 0+ Car Seat
- Changing Bag
Pop Up Light Seat Unit
- Suitable from birth to 22kg.
- Comfortable reversible Pop-Up seat.
- Reversible seat: facing mum, or facing the world
- 5-point safety harness with pads
- Open and close front bumper bar in eco-leather
- Comfort Recline: simultaneous adjustment of backrest (150°), leg rest and hood. Automatic attachment system for Peg Perego chassis
- Extendible UPF 50+ hood with sun flap and mesh insert
- Dedicated padded front apron
- Seat can be folded with the chassis
- G-Matic: Automatic attachment system to the Peg Perego Book 51 Chassis
Book 51 Chassis
Compact, with a width of only 51 cm for an urban driving style, it passes the elevator test with ease. The ergonomic handle bar in hand-stitched eco leather is adjustable and makes for comfortable steering.
- Only 51cm wide, it passes the elevator test with ease
- Manoeuvrable driving, urban style
- Easy drive system, 12 ball bearing wheels with suspension
- Height adjustable handlebar in hand-stitched eco leather
- Pirouette control on chassis allows you to adjust the front wheels with just one movement, selecting locked or swivel wheels - there is no need to bend down
- Can be folded with just one-hand - free standing when folded
- Roomy basket with easy-load system
- Centralised brake
Locked or Swivel wheels!
An exclusive control on the chassis allows you to adjust the front wheels of the Book 51 S chassis with just one movement, selecting locked or swivelling wheels - there is no need to bend down.
Open it, Fold it, Push it, with just one hand!
Pushing Book 51 is a pleasure. You can open it, fold it and push it with just one hand. It closes with a book fold and, when folded, it is free standing and takes up very little room. You can move it effortlessly like a trolley case thanks to the central handle for transport. The height of the single handlebar with a refined leather look insert can be adjusted. It was designed to provide people of different height, size (even foot size!) with an ergonomic grip. The finishing touch is a large storage basket with the "easy load" system.
Easy drive system.
The innovative Peg Perego suspension wheels and 12 ball bearings give you 360° of agile movement. This means perfect manoeuvring ease, even on uneven surfaces, and 30% less effort compared to ordinary pushchairs. The front wheels are lockable swivel wheels and the rear ones, which are larger to ensure excellent performance, have a centralised brake.
Culla Elite Carrycot
A sophisticated look for the Elite carrycot, the next comfiest cradle for your baby to your arms. Elegant with a practical design, it stands out for its unique details such as the Comfort System for your baby’s well-being, the Peg Perego patented built-in handlebar in eco leather and the trendy finishes.
Comfort system - Great for napping, perfectly comfortable
when baby is awake: the backrest can be adjusted simultaneously
from the outside, so your baby is always
in the best position and does not slip.
All seasons system - Controls air circulation in the bassinet,
keeping heat in winter and providing
cool ventilation in summer.
- Elegant, tailored finish
- Integrated eco-leather carry handle
– an exclusive Peg Perego patent
- UPF 50+ hood.
It can be lowered
with just one hand
- Comfort mattress
- Apron with windbreaker
- Hood with UPF 50+ UV protection.
Loop to hang child’s toy
- Shock-proof polypropylene shell
Automatic attachment system
on Peg Perego chassis
- A rocking cradle at home; extendible
feet to stay clean when out
Primo Viaggio SL Group 0+ Car Seat
- Suitable from birth to about 1 year (0-13kg) approx.
- Group 0+, UNIVERSAL category attached to the car via the car seat belt. Semi-Universal Category attached to the car with the Peg Perego Isofix Base (available separately)
- Integrated head rest designed to reduce the forces that act on a child's head and neck in the event of a side collision
- Comes with a UV Protection hood, simultaneous adjustment of belts and headrest, to ensure maximum safety at every stage of your baby's life
- 3-point harness with soft pads and anatomic cushion for newborns
- Lining can be removed and hand washed
All Peg Perego products are made in Italy. Every step in the production process - from design to manufacturing - is performed exclusively by Peg Perego.
- Only 51 cm wide.
- Size of unfolded chassis: W 51 x H 106 x D 93 cm approx.
- Size of folded chassis: W 51 x H 85 x D 35 cm approx.
- Carrycot - external: W 48 x H 64 x D 84cm approx.
- Carrycot - Internal: W 35 x H 18 x D 75cm approx.
- Car Seat: W 43 x H 65 x D 60cm approx.
- Chassis weight: 7.8 Kg
- Complete pushchair weight: 10.6kg.
- Carrycot Weight: 5.1kg
- Car Seat Weight: 3.8kg
- Peg Perego G-Matic System, a simple click is all it takes to attach the included Pop-Up Seat, the carrycot, and the Primo Viaggio SL Car Seat, onto the Book 51 chassis.