Jane Rider + Matrix Light 2 Travel System - Premium comfort for your baby.
At the top of the Jané range is the Rider. Its anodised aluminium tubular chassis is fitted with an ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensuring that when the chassis folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market.
The lightness of the aluminium along with the balanced geometry and the large diameter rear wheels, make it quick, comfortable and easy to push, while the magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes the ride very comfortable for your baby.
The streamlined chassis has a unique inverted ‘C’ shaped structure making it easier to push and, because there’s no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, your posture isn’t compromised, offering you a light, easy stroll.
The higher seating position means the Rider can also be used as a highchair when out and about as it adapts perfectly to table level. Its seat unit is also reversible meaning it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing you or facing ahead.
Matrix Light 2
This travel system package comes complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits. The Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping with the optional safety mattress and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Rider Pushchair + Matrix Light 2 infant car seat and carrycot + Shopping Basket + Seat Liner + Raincover + Changing Bag with mat + Coordinating Muslin Cloth set + 2 Year Guarantee
Why buy me?
- Quick release rear wheels, PU tyres & ball bearings for maximum freedom of movement.
- Coordinating Pram bag and Muslin Cloth set included.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises your baby's comfort.
- Convenient one touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Height adjustable handlebar which is made from new strong PU material that's wear and tear resistant.
Features & Benefits:
- Minimalist style but with all the benefits of an extreme design.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby’s comfort.
- Large deep seat unit with extendable hood.
- Puncture-proof all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Dual action handbrake.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Multi award winner, including the Which Best Buy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Transform Matrix into a car seat or Carrycot as required. Safe, healthier and for a better sleep in the early months for baby.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Easily unfolds with just one hand.
- Detachable and reversible seat unit allows baby to faces either direction.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- 3 position reclining backrest and footrest 110°, 125° and 142°
- Handle bar brake lever, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability and new with highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution (ie.car fumes in the city) and to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- Adjustable suspension with shock absorber offers baby maximum comfort.
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 85/110 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider Chassis weight: 10.3 kg
Health Benefits of a Matrix Travel System
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
Matrix Light 2 Car Seat & Carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform (available separately) which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform (base available separately): locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
Matrix Light 2 Installation with seat belts, in both lie flat and sitting up positions.
||85/110 x 60 x 93 cm
|Chassis Dimensions Folded
||62 x 60 x 38 cm
||85 - 110 cm
||110°, 125° and 142°
|Number of wheels