Jane Epic Pushchair - Practical, dynamic and very comfortable thanks to the active suspension.
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
- Epic pushchair
- Pushchair raincover.
- Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
- Coordinating Seat Liner.
- Synthetic leather handlebar.
- Extendable UV50+ hood.
- Shopping Basket.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium chassis that makes it lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system. Automatically retracting rear wheels make it 10% more compact.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock on the handlebar.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
WHY BUY ME
- Extendable UV50+ Hood - Extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
- Advanced PU Tyres - 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Superior Suspension - Independent smooth ride shock absorber suspension.
- Room For Your Feet - Inverted "C" shaped rear structure leaves space free for your feet. Patented compact folding with retracting rear wheels.
- Height Adjustable Handle - 80-100 cm Leatherette ergonomic handlebar with coordinating coloured stitching and handy parking brake lever.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg | Complete weight: 13.8 kg
Compatible car seats and carrycots
The Jané EPIC pushchair has the Pro-fix system built-in, and the following optional extra infant car seats and carrycots are compatible to convert the EPIC into a travel system or pram.
Recommended Coordinating Range:
- Jané Koos i-Size (available separately)
- Jané Matrix Light 2, Matrix i-Size (available separately)
- Jané Micro Carrycot (available separately)
- Jané Transporter Carrycot (available separately)
|Chassis Dimensions Folded
||63 x 59 x 33cm
|Chassis Dimensions Open
||80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
||80 - 100 cm
||110°, 125° and 142°
|Number of wheels