Jane Epic Pushchair + Micro Carrycot + Koos i-Size - Practical, dynamic and very comfortable thanks to the active suspension.
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
Micro Soft Carrycot + Koos iSize infant car seat
This travel system package comes complete with MICRO foldable carrycot – practical and light with a quick unfolding system, and the latest version of the award winning KOOS iSize infant car seat - the new iSize car seat with dual installation: isofix (with the optional extra base) or seat belt.
- Epic pushchair
- Micro carrycot.
- Koos iSize infant car seat
- Pushchair raincover.
- Coordinating Pram Bag with changing mattress.
- Coordinating Seat Liner.
- Synthetic leather handlebar.
- Extendable UV50+ hood.
- Shopping Basket.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium chassis that makes it lightweight and more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system. Automatically retracting rear wheels make it 10% more compact.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock on the handlebar.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
WHY BUY ME
- Extendable UV50+ Hood - Extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
- Advanced PU Tyres - 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Superior Suspension - Independent smooth ride shock absorber suspension.
- Room For Your Feet - Inverted "C" shaped rear structure leaves space free for your feet. Patented compact folding with retracting rear wheels.
- Height Adjustable Handle - 80-100 cm Leatherette ergonomic handlebar with coordinating coloured stitching and handy parking brake lever.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg | Complete weight: 13.8 kg
Micro Soft carrycot
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- Aluminium structure delivers stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort.
- The Micro Soft carrycot includes an extendable hood and removable apron.
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping or for naps during the day.
- Carrying handle.
- Profix connection system to easily and quickly attach to the pram chassis. Compatible with Jané pushchairs using the Pro-Fix system. (No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits)
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions: Open 80 x 45 x 30 cm, Folded 80 x 45 x 15 cm
- Approved under the European Safety Standard for pushchairs and prams EN1888
Koos i-Size Infant Car Seat
- Koos iSize is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129, for children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- When used with the iPlatform base (available separately) it is anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Koos iSize is compatible with the European Regulations R44 and the new R129 (iSize). Means it can be installed with car seat belts (ECE R44/04) if the base isn't available.
- The PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the new iPlatform ISOFIX base (available separately) and all Jané PROFIX pushchairs and chassis.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions while baby is in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
- New 40-60 cm cushion insert, for newborns, which improves the resting angle and increases safety in the event of side impact.
|Chassis Dimensions Folded
||63 x 59 x 33cm
|Chassis Dimensions Open
||80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
||80 - 100 cm
||110°, 125° and 142°
|Number of wheels