Aptica XT with Adaptive Cruise in Sequoia Green - The new Quattro all-terrain travel system from Inglesina.
Thanks to the exclusive Adaptive Cruise System, the Aptica XT dynamically adapts to all terrains and to your child's growth, always guaranteeing maximum well-being and an agile and fluid handling even in the most extreme conditions.
The large wheels (diameter: front 215mm; rear 290mm) make it easy to tackle all terrains and overcome any obstacle.
The hard-wearing tyres, with their unique multi-layer construction, adapt to all surfaces and reduce vibrations and stress transmitted to the child and the handle bar by the roughness of the terrain.
The patented independent suspension adjustment system on each wheel ensures optimal comfort for the child in every phase of their growth.
The Aptica XT comes on a black chassis with rose gold detailing and off-road wheels.
Ready for a walk around the world?
With the Aptica XT stroller, moving and exploring spaces is really child's play.
The wide reversible seat, the reclining backrest and legrest, along with the exclusive functions of the chassis, will make every little trip a unique and inimitable adventure.
Opening and closing a stroller has never been so simple
Discover Inglesina's legendary folding up with one hand. Thanks to the exclusive system patented by Inglesina, the chassis opens and closes with one hand even with the seat mounted in both directions. Once folded up, it remains upright on its own and the handle does not touch the ground.
Safe and comfortable travel
Approved according to the new ECE R129 i-Size standard and complete with i-Size base, the included Darwin infant carrier accompanies the child from birth up to 75cm in height. The Darwin infant carrier fits directly on to the Aptica XT chassis without the need for adapters turning the Aptica XT into a practicle convenient travel system.
- Chassis with large swivel wheels & large shopping basket
- Large luxury carrycot
- Pushchair seat unit
- Welcome carrycot pad & mattress
- Pushchair raincover
- Standup folding carrycot stand (new style for 2021)
- Darwin i-Size group 0+ infant car seat
- Cup holder
- Padded pushchair apron
- FREE Changing Bag worth £64
Why Buy Me
- Suitable from birth up to 22 kg.
- Adaptive Cruise System - can tackle all terrain.
- Comes with Welcome Pad which promotes lying on the back and alignment of the spine.
- You can open and close the stroller with the seat attached, either parent facing or street facing, with just one hand.
- Made in Italy.
For the correct physiological development of the newborn baby, it is important to ensure that they are lying down and horizontal as long as possible. Thanks to its generous internal dimensions (79 x 37 cm) they can lie down comfortably at least until 6 months old, even when wrapped in a winter muff or wearing a padded babygrow.
- Extremely generously sized, it can also be used when your baby is wrapped up in a warm winter muff.
- The rigid polypropylene shell protects the baby from accidental knocks and bumps.
- The mesh insert on the hood allow air to flow inside to keep the environment cool and well-ventilated.
- The mesh insert at the front of the carrycot allow air to flow inside to keep the environment cool and well-ventilated.
- The base is equipped with a ventilation control system, to regulate the flow of air and temperature inside the carrycot.
- Hood in anti-UV (UPF50+) treated fabric with sun visor for shielding against direct sunlight even when the sun is low on the horizon.
- Cover with double panel, to protect the baby from the wind and cold.
- "Quick-access” apron, to place the newborn easily into the carrycot without having to detach the apron first.
- Adjustable backrest: when the baby is awake, they can watch the world.
- Fully removable internal lining in soft breathable jersey fabric, it can be hand washed at 30 °C. Once the internal lining has been removed, the
base of the carrycot can also be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- A practical handle with an ergonomic grip, incorporated into the fabric lining, makes it easy to carry the carrycot.
- A simple central mechanism allows you to detach the carrycot from the chassis.
- The carrycot is fitted with an indicator showing correct attachment to the chassis or Standup support for greater safety.
- The carrycot is designed for car transportation and is type approved for group 0 (children weighing between 0 and 10 kg), according to ECE 44/04 European regulations, with the use of the optional extra dedicated Auto kit.
The Welcome Pad for the carrycot. Deriving from the “START MATT” medical device, designed by Inglesina in collaboration with the Neonatology department of the Ospedale Maggiore hospital in Bologna, and made in observance of the latest scientific well-being and safety guidelines, the Welcome Pad™.
- Promotes lying on the back and alignment of the spine.
- Gives the baby the surrounding and protection that they need, especially in the first 7-9 weeks of life.
- Helps keep the airways aligned.
- Mitigates the risk of plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome).
- Adapts to the growth of the baby, thanks to the adjustable wedge for supporting the legs.
the temperature and sweating of the baby to be controlled, thanks to its 3D mesh structure coupled with foam padding and bamboo fibre lining, which is highly breathable, hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial.
The generous, structured and deep stroller seat is fitted with a temperature regulation system. The backrest is high, to support the baby's whole body and head as he or she grows, and it is fully reclining to form a horizontal surface with the footrest, to guarantee the most comfortable position for your baby throughout stroller use.
- Suitable for use from birth up to 22 kg in weight (approximately 4 years old).
- The stroller seat is very easy to attach and detach using the practical central mechanism, and it is reversible, meaning your baby canbe parent facing or forward facing.
- The stroller can be folded with the seat attached to the chassis, both forward and rear facing.
- The backrest reclines to 7 positions via central controls, for gradual, controlled lowering; the seat becomes horizontal, including the part for the legs, to ensure correct posture and comfort for the baby.
- Your child's legs are always supported comfortably by the extending
adjustable footrest, to continue to use the stroller even when he or she is asleep.
- To provide maximum protection from sunlight, the hood features UPF50+ fabric and is equipped with an additional sun visor that can be stowed away when not in use.
- To keep your child cool and ventilated, a mesh insert in the hood ensures proper air circulation around the stroller seat.
- The soft padded apron can also be attached in a position that protects your child from the cold.
- The bumper bar and footrest are made of durable, easy-to-wash water-repellent material.
- The 5-point safety harness is height-adjustable to 3 positions, growing at the same pace as your child, and it comes with padded shoulder straps, to avoid the harness rubbing against your child's neck and shoulders.
- The back of the crotch strap, which is always in contact with your child's delicate skin, is made of soft Lycra, to prevent reddening and chafing.
Aluminium chassis with independent suspension adjustment system on each wheel, large wheels and leatherette covered handle. It is designed to tackle city cobblestones or uneven terrain out of town whilst guaranteeing total comfort for your child. It opens and
folds with just one hand. The technology implemented in the chassis is designed to ensure the handles do not touch the ground when folded. Hygiene is very important because interaction with your baby is non-stop!
Adjustment according to the weight of the child.
The rear suspension in SOFT mode is recommended when the child is younger. The HARD mode is recommended when the child is older.
Adjustment according to the type of terrain.
The front suspension in SOFT mode is ideal for tackling rough terrain. The HARD mode is suitable
for smooth surfaces.
- Compact chassis measuring just 53 cm in width, with book-folding mechanism with just one hand, patented by Inglesina.
- Once folded up, the chassis is compact, it remains upright on its own and the handle does not touch the ground.
- Height-adjustable solid handle with 4 positions, with leatherette-covered grip to match the details in the fabrics.
- Large wheels with ball bearings, suitable for tackling all terrains. The front wheels are swivel and shock-absorbed, with a diameter of 215 mm, while the shock-absorbed rear wheels have a diameter of 290 mm.
- Single-control active brake, which is automatically positioned when engaged to guarantee greater safety during use.
- Deep spacious basket with with an integrated pocket to store smaller items.. The reflective material profile makes evening strolls safer.
- Incorporated cup holder.
Darwin i-Size Car Seat & Isofix Base
Its ergonomic shape, generous dimensions and tilt angle make it extremely comfortable for your baby. Easy to transport, thanks to its low weight (just 4.75 kg), it can easily be hooked and unhooked to the car base, which is included, to the Standup support or to the stroller chassis. It
features a side impact protection system (SHP) and is equipped with a soft, breathable Lycra head hugger, designed ergonomically to promote the correct posture for the baby.
- Approved according to European ECE R129 i-Size standard for children up to 75 cm tall.
- Darwin i-Size base with Isofix connectors available.
- Ergonomic shape with ideal tilt angle for the correct posture of the baby.
- Head hugger covered with soft jersey fabric, designed ergonomically to promote the correct posture for the baby during the first few months of life.
- Height-adjustable head hugger with central mechanism. The 3-point safety harness is incorporated into the head hugger and is
height-adjustable to grow at the same pace as your child.
- It comes with padded shoulder straps and crotch strap covered with soft Lycra fabric to avoid the harness rubbing against your child's delicate skin.
- Carry handle with ergonomic grip, adjustable to four positions.
- Can also be used at home, either attached to the Standup support or as a rocking chair.
- The hood is adjustable and removable and it is fitted with an additional
removable sun visor with UPF50+ treatment for protection against UV rays.
- The seat structure has 149 holes for ventilation, spread uniformly.
- Side Head Protection system for greater safety of your infant in the case of side impact.
- Practical central release mechanism at the rear of the backrest.
- It can be positioned inside the car only rearward facing, on the rear seats or on the front seat only if the airbag has been disabled.
- The child car seat and hood lining is fully removable and can be hand washed at 30 °C.
- It can be installed in the car with or without the base.
- Internal carrycot dimensions: W 37 x H 22 x D 79cm
- External carrycot dimensions: W 44 x H 67 x D 90cm
- Weight: 5.6kg.
- Internal seat unit size: W 32 x H 53cm.
- Chassis dimensions when open: W 53 x H 103/113 x D 85-97cm. approx.
- Chassis dimensions when closed: W 53 x H 90 x D 35cm approx.
- Seat unit weight: 4kg.
- Chassis weight: 9.5kg.
- Stroller (chassis + seat unit) dimensions when open: W 53 x H 115.5 x D 84-99cm approx.
- Stroller (chassis + seat unit) dimensions when closed - forward facing: W 53 x H 90 x D 42cm approx.
- Stroller weight (chassis + seat unit): 13.5kg.