THE GLAM CROSSOVER Aptica is Inglesina's new Quattro Travel System with unmistakable GLAMOROUS style, affording exceptional comfort for your baby, extremely easy to use and impeccable design.
The large carrycot ensures newborn babies have all the space they deserve, fostering comfort and the correct posture thanks to the innovative Welcome Pad in bamboo fibre which protects them from the weather, whatever the season.
The chassis is fitted with large shock absorbed wheels to tackle with ease both city streets as well as more challenging off-pavement terrains and it opens and folds with just one hand. Being just 50 cm wide, it fits in the narrowest of spaces. The solid handle is covered with leatherette and it is height-adjustable thanks to a telescopic mechanism, making it easy to operate, whatever your height. The handles do not touch the ground when the chassis is folded, so your hands have no contact with dirt and germs: hygiene is very important because interaction with your baby is non-stop.
Safety and comfort during your infant's first car journeys are guaranteed thanks to the new Darwin i-Size car seat with Isofix base, approved according to the new ECE R129 standard, thanks to its ergonomic and enveloping shape, its generous dimensions, its height adjustable head hugger as well as Side Head Protection technology. Darwin comes with a highly breathable material head hugger and it can also be fitted in the car without the i-Size base.
It comes as standard with the Standup folding Carrycot Stand to avoid having to wake up baby as you return from your stroll. Compatible with the carrycot and car seat, Standup turns into a convenient support to extend your baby's nap when you get home, and it is a great ally to retain the utmost hygiene: any dirt and grime built up on the chassis remain outside.
The stroller has a generous, structured and deep seat which can be used for toddlers up to 22 kg in weight (approximately 4 years of age). It is reversible and folds up with the chassis with just one hand, both forward facing and rear facing.
- Chassis with swivel wheels & large shopping basket
- Large luxury carrycot
- Pushchair seat unit
- Welcome carrycot mattress pad
- Pushchair raincover
- Standup folding carrycot stand
- Darwin i-Size group 0+ infant car seat
- Cup holder
- Padded pushchair foot cover
Why Buy Me
- Suitable from birth up to 22 kg.
- Only 50 cm wide - designed to fit in the narrowest of spaces.
- Comes with Welcome Pad which promotes lying on the back and alignment of the spine.
- You can open and close the stroller with the seat attached, either parent facing or street facing, with just one hand.
- Made in Italy.
During the first few months, a baby should remain in the supine position, free to stretch, slumber, explore, without being confined to narrow spaces that limit his or her movements and prevent muscle relaxation.
- Extremely generously sized, it can also be used when your baby is wrapped up in a warm winter muff.
- The rigid polypropylene shell protects the baby from accidental knocks and bumps.
- External lining in padded melange fabric, for improved heat insulation.
- Leatherette inserts, details and finishes
- Fully removable internal lining in soft breathable jersey fabric, it can be hand washed at 30 °C. Once the internal lining has been removed, the base of the carrycot can also be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Adjustable backrest: when the baby is awake, allows watching the world around.
- Base with aeration control system, to regulate the flow of air and temperature inside the carrycot.
- Two mesh inserts, one on the hood and the other at the front of the carrycot, allow air to flow inside the carrycot to keep the environment cool and well-ventilated.
- A practical handle with an ergonomic grip, incorporated into the fabric lining, makes it easy to carry the carrycot.
- A simple central mechanism allows you to detach the carrycot from the chassis.
- Hood in anti-UV (UPF50) treated fabric with sun visor for shielding against direct sunlight even when the sun is low on the horizon.
- “Quick-access” apron, to fit the newborn easily into the carrycot without having to detach the apron first.
- Apron with double panel, to protect your baby from the wind and cold.
- The carrycot is fitted with an indicator showing correct attachment to the chassis or Standup support for greater safety.
- The carrycot is designed for car transportation and is type approved for group 0 (children weighing between 0 and 10 kg), according to ECE 44/04 European regulations, with the use of the optional extra dedicated Auto kit.
The Welcome Pad for the carrycot. Deriving from the “START MATT” medical device, designed by Inglesina in collaboration with the Neonatology department of the Ospedale Maggiore hospital in Bologna, and made in observance of the latest scientific well-being and safety guidelines, the Welcome Pad™.
- Promotes lying on the back and alignment of the spine.
- Gives the baby the surrounding and protection that they need, especially in the first 7-9 weeks of life.
- Helps keep the airways aligned.
- Mitigates the risk of plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome).
- Adapts to the growth of the baby, thanks to the adjustable wedge for supporting the legs.
- Allows the temperature and sweating of the baby to be controlled, thanks to its 3D mesh structure coupled with foam padding and bamboo fibre lining, which is highly breathable, hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial.
The generous, structured and deep stroller seat is fitted with a temperature regulation system. The backrest is high, to support the baby's whole body and head as he or she grows, and it is fully reclining to form a horizontal surface with the footrest, to guarantee the most comfortable position for your baby throughout stroller use.
- Suitable for use from birth up to 22 kg in weight (approximately 4 years old).
- The stroller seat is very easy to attach and detach using the practical central mechanism, and it is reversible, meaning your baby canbe parent facing or forward facing.
- The stroller can be folded with the seat attached to the chassis, both forward and rear facing.
- The backrest reclines to 7 positions via central controls, for gradual, controlled lowering; the seat becomes horizontal, including the part for the legs, to ensure correct posture and comfort for the baby.
- Your child's legs are always supported comfortably by the extending adjustable footrest, to continue to use the stroller even when he or she is asleep.
- The hood is made of anti-UV treated (UPF50+) Full-Cover fabric to guarantee maximum sun protection when your child is lying fully supine, and it is fitted with an additional hood sun visor for shielding against direct sunlight even when the sun is low on the horizon.
- A mesh insert in the hood ensures proper air circulation around the stroller seat, to keep the area cool and ventilated.
- The soft padded apron can also be attached in a position that protects your child from the cold.
- The bumper bar and footrest are made of durable, easy-to-wash water-repellent material.
- The 5-point safety harness is height-adjustable to 3 positions, growing at the same pace as your child, and it comes with padded shoulder straps, to avoid the harness rubbing against your child's neck and shoulders.
- The back of the crotch strap, which is always in contact with your child's delicate skin, is made of soft Lycra, to prevent reddening and chafing.
- Leatherette inserts, details and finishes to match the chassis handle.
- All the stroller fabric lining, including the hood, is fully removable and can be hand washed at 30 °C.
Aluminium chassis with shock absorbers, large wheels and leatherette covered handle. It is designed to tackle city cobblestones or uneven terrain out of town whilst guaranteeing total comfort for your child. It opens and folds with just one hand. The technology implemented in the chassis is designed to ensure the handles do not touch the ground when folded. Hygiene is very important because interaction with your baby is non-stop!
- Compact chassis measuring just 50 cm in width, with book-folding mechanism with just one hand, patented by Inglesina.
- Once folded up, the chassis is extremely compact, it remains upright on its own and the handle does not touch the ground.
- Height-adjustable solid handle with 4 positions, with leatherette-covered grip to match the details in the fabrics.
- Large wheels with ball bearings, suitable for tackling all terrains. The front wheels are swivel and shock-absorbed, with a diameter of 190 mm, while the shock-absorbed rear wheels have a diameter of 260 mm.
- Single-control active brake, which is automatically positioned when engaged to guarantee greater safety during use.
- Roomy basket with reinforced base. The reflective material profile makes evening strolls safer.
- Incorporated cup holder.
Darwin i-Size Car Seat & Isofix Base
Its ergonomic shape, generous dimensions and tilt angle make it extremely comfortable for your baby. Easy to transport, thanks to its low weight (just 4.75 kg), it can easily be hooked and unhooked to the car base, which is included, to the Standup support or to the stroller chassis. It features a side impact protection system (SHP) and is equipped with a soft, breathable Lycra head hugger, designed ergonomically to promote the correct posture for the baby.
- Approved according to European ECE R129 i-Size standard for children up to 75 cm tall.
- Darwin i-Size base with Isofix connectors available.
- Ergonomic shape with ideal tilt angle for the correct posture of the baby.
- Head hugger covered with soft jersey fabric, designed ergonomically to promote the correct posture for the baby during the first few months of life.
- Height-adjustable head hugger with central mechanism. The 3-point safety harness is incorporated into the head hugger and is height-adjustable to grow at the same pace as your child.
- It comes with padded shoulder straps and crotch strap covered with soft Lycra fabric to avoid the harness rubbing against your child's delicate skin.
- Carry handle with ergonomic grip, adjustable to four positions.
- Can also be used at home, either attached to the Standup support or as a rocking chair.
- The hood is adjustable and removable and it is fitted with an additional removable sun visor with UPF50+ treatment for protection against UV rays.
- The seat structure has 149 holes for ventilation, spread uniformly.
- Side Head Protection system for greater safety of your infant in the case of side impact.
- Practical central release mechanism at the rear of the backrest.
- It can be positioned inside the car only rearward facing, on the rear seats or on the front seat only if the airbag has been disabled.
- The child car seat and hood lining is fully removable and can be hand washed at 30 °C.
- It can be installed in the car with or without the base.
- Internal carrycot dimensions: W 37 x H 22 x D 79cm
- External carrycot dimensions: W 44 x H 67 x D 90cm
- Weight: 5.6kg.
- Internal seat unit size: W 32 x H 53cm.
- Chassis dimensions when open: W 50 x H 99.5-209.5 x D 84-96cm. approx.
- Chassis dimensions when closed: W 50 x H 90 x D 34cm approx.
- Seat unit weight: 3.2kg.
- Chassis weight: 8.3kg.
- Stroller (chassis + seat unit) dimensions when open: W 50 x H 112 x D 84-99cm approx.
- Stroller (chassis + seat unit) dimensions when closed - forward facing: W 50 x H 90 x D 42cm approx.
- Stroller (chassis + seat unit) dimensions when closed - rearward facing: W 50 x H 92 x D 42cm approx.
- Stroller weight (chassis + seat unit): 12.3kg.
- W 42 x H 60 x D 64cm
- Weight: 4.75kg.
- Type approval: ECE R129 i-Size