Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is the brand new egg2 – egg Reborn.
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’. With soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
The new egg2® chassis has an adjustable handle height that can adjust to 5 different positions, ranging from 99 - 111cm, making pushing a lot more comfortable whatever your height. The central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher than the previous model making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram, and on top of that it has a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem. The new egg2® chassis has a one-hand fold. Once folded it is compact and can freestand with the handle clear from the ground.
Egg2® has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) and comes with an extra large shopping basket. The stroller also has larger puncture free front and rear wheels that feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, making it suitable for multi-terrain strolling - the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard.
The egg2® offers outstanding functionality...the three position recline seat unit can be fitted either parent or forward facing. Parent facing is perfect for interacting with your baby in the early stages which can benefit your baby's speech development. Forward facing lets your growing child explore and experience the big wide world. The new egg2® seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest. The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also beused as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
The egg2®carrycot has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth –9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit -It also features a ventilation net and viewing window.
- Chassis with large shopping basket
- Seat unit with hood & bumper bar
- Luxury Reversible Fleece Seat liner in a colour of your choice
- Insect net (which is attached and stored underneath the calf support)
- egg2 Carrycot complete with padded liner, mattress and raincover
- Car seat adapters
- Maxi Cosi Cabriofix group 0+ car seat
- Maxi Cosi EasyFix Isofix Base
- Backpack Changing Bag
- Carrycot suitable from birth - 9kg.
- Pushchair suitable from 6 months - 25kgs when used as a single stroller
- Three position recline parent and forward facing seat unit
- Recline simply with one hand
- Larger seat unit - 7cm taller compared to the previous model
- Seat unit sits 3.5cm higher compared to previous model
- Large protective hood with silent adjustment mechanism
- Five position handle height adjustment
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with 'quick' adjust 5 point safety harness
- Five position calf adjustment - including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net stored under the calf support
- Removable bumper bar with gate-fold function
- New seat unit hood with ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism on hood
- New larger front and rear wheels compared to previous model
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-Ride® Technology tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- All-around suspension
- Large shopping basket
- One hand compact fold which is free-standing - the handle is also clear of the floor when stood upright
- Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller
- Adjustable handle height: 99 - 111cm
- Chassis folded with wheels: H 71 x W 59 x D 32cm
- Chassis folded without wheels: H69 x W 50 x D 30.5cm
- Chassis with wheels and seat unit unfolded (seat facing forward): H 113 x W 59 x L 84.5 - 96cm
- Manufactuers warranty: Chassis and seat frames: 2 years. - Seat fabrics, carrycot, accessories and PVC raincover: 6 months.
- Chassis with wheels weight: 10.25kg
- Seat unit weight: 5.25kg
- Total pushchair weight: 15.5kg
It is recommended that your baby is in a lie-flat position for the
first six months to aid organ and spinal development and the egg lie-flat carrycots enable this.
The beautiful soft lined egg® carrycot is suitable from birth and includes a mattress and raincover as standard as well as a fully adjustable hood and zip on carrycot apron. The carrycot can also be used for occasional overnight sleeping.
- Suitable from birth - 9kg
- New carrycot design with re-designed hub and extended length
- New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic carrycot release handle) – replacing two button release on previous models
- Large protective hood with silent adjustment mechanism
- Carry handle
- Removable apron
- Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Sturdy base
- Comes complete with raincover, padded liner and mattress offering lie-flat sleeping position perfect for aiding baby’s organ and spinal development. The seat unit insect net fits the carrycot.
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Group 0+ Car Seat
Let your baby dream a little dream in the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix car seat, suitable from birth to approx. 12 months.
The CabrioFix can be installed using the car’s seat belt but is recommended for use with the Maxi-Cosi EasyFix base offering a secure and rigid connection to the vehicle seat and hassle free click-and-go installation. No matter your choice, the CabrioFix is an excellent choice for safety and comfort thanks to the Side Protection System and padded head support.
- Click-and-go installation
- Side Protection System
- Flexible travel system
- Extra padded seat
Maxi Cosi EasyFix Isofix Base
Discover a base that is both installable using ISOFIX anchorage points or your car’s own seat belt.
The Maxi-Cosi EasyFix base offers two methods of installation (belt and ISOFIX) and enables click-and-go convenience with the CabrioFix baby car seat.
The base offers very high safety performance and additional peace of mind thanks to a colour indicator that confirms when the seat
is safely secured.
Ease of use
- Very easy Click & Go installation of CabrioFix baby car seat
- Base can be installed either with the ISOFIX anchorage points or using the car’s own seat belt
- Adjustable support leg automatically snaps into correct vertical position
- For cars with short seat belts, the EasyFix provides a safe solution
- Colour indicators confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
- Belt tensioner and lock off for extra firm installation with car seat belt
- Best in test in combination with the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix baby car seat
- Minimal chance on wrong installation due to clear belt routing