From car seat to stroller in seconds
The latest collection makes a bold and on-trend statement with six vivid colour's, an updated all-black inner seat cover and a sleek charcoal aluminium frame. This collection answers the needs of fashion-conscious families.
Doona™ infant car seat is the world’s first complete and fully integrated travel system, allowing you to move from car seat to stroller in seconds. The sleek and stylish design allows you to navigate the streets with ease, without disturbing your sleeping child when hopping in a car, travelling by bus or walking up the stairs. The revolutionary car seat and stroller provides a safe and practical solution for parents on-the-go.
It is the only car seat to have been tested and certified as an Infant Car Seat, a Stroller and an infant carrier providing overarching safety for your child in all circumstances. With its unique 3-layer side impact protection, Anti-Rebound Bar crash technology, superior 5-point safety harness and ergonomic infant insert, Doona™ is one of the safest car seats available today.
Doona™ has been designed, alongside medical and engineering experts, to ensure that the baby’s body is properly supported in the correct ergonomic position. The Doona™ Infant Insert’s near-flat ergonomic design boosts your newborn’s upper and lower back and ensures that your baby’s neck and back are ergonomically aligned.
Included in the box:
- Doona infant car seat
- Doona bamboo infant insert
- Doona bamboo head support
- Doona Isofix Base
- FREE Baby Carrier Wrap
Product features & benefits:
- Doona is a Group 0+ Car Seat suitable from Birth to 13kg
- One simple motion operation – From car seat to stroller in seconds
- Superior 5-point safety harness
- New-born infant insert cushion provides a near-flat ergonomic position for your child
- Anti-Rebound Crash Technology
- Adjustable handlebar - also acts as an anti-rebound bar inside the car
- Unique double wall ‘Side Impact Protection’
- Easy instant fold
- One touch brake
- Swivel wheels
- Rocking function
- New stretch material canopy in fashion colour's
- Removable and washable textiles
- Baby safe materials & new and improved breathable textiles and inner foams
- Infant insert cushion is made with a bamboo fabric and is Anti-bacterial, Hypoallergenic with Humidity and Thermal regulation
- Highest safety & quality standards
- Fail-Safe Mechanisms to prevent misuse
- TUV and FAA aircraft approved for travel - Go on holiday just take a Doona
- The only car seat with integrated wheels
- Tested and certified as an Infant Car Seat, a Stroller and a Reclined Cradle
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty
The Isofix base from Simple Parenting has been designed especially for the Doona™, it is installed into your car using the ISOFIX anchor points to re-assure you that the seat is secured correctly without the need to additionally secure it in place with a seatbelt. The base has been engineered with safety and simplicity at the forefront of the design, simply click the Doona™ car seat into position and un-clip from the base to lift the seat from vehicle.
- Easy installation attaches to the ISOFIX anchors in your car
- Simply click your Doona car seat in for a secure and safe fit
- Less chance of an incorrect fit
- Clear indication colour indicators to show what then base is correctly fitted
- Extra support support leg for extra stability
Suitability: The Doona™ ISOFIX Base is compatible with the Doona™ Infant Car Seat and is intended for Rear-Facing use only.
Weight: Birth up to 13 kg.
Package Dimensions: 18.8 cm / 45 cm / 68.8 cm
Product Weight: 7.2 Kg
Baby Carrying Wrap
The original life-active technical wrap. One of the lightest on the market!
- Use from 0-24 months – 8–35lbs/3.6–15.9kg.
- Wraps are the most ergonomic way to carry babies from birth. Stretchy wraps are reassuring for parents as they can be pre-tied before putting the baby in.
- Hybrid, two-ways stretchy wrap: offers more options than an elastic wrap because the material does not sag and comes back into shape after use
- Generously long and wide to be used longer than most elastic wraps and to better adjust as baby grows
- Tapered ends for easier tying
- Innovative mesh material that is more breathable and
- Lighter than most wraps available on the market (580g versus 800g in average)
- Babywearing can be very warm : technical material capable of self-regulation
- Comes in a mesh pouch for storage and transport
- Stretchy: Hybrid, two-ways stretchy wrap offers more support than an elastic wrap, the material does not sag and comes back into shape after use.
- Innovative mesh material: Self regulating, breathable and lighter than most wraps available on the market.(500g versus 800g in average).
- Long Material: Flow is generously long and wide enabling it to be used for longer than most elastic wraps and to better adjust as baby grows.
- and More…: Wraps are the most ergonomic way to carry babies from birth. Stretchy wraps are reassuring for parents as they can be pre-tied before putting the baby in for ease of use.