Introducing the newest addition to the Bébécar Range - the Magic Collection Via Cross pram.
Bebecar supply beautiful prams that are engineered to extremely high specifications, offering the perfect combination of sleek design and flawless performance.
Each model is equipped with thoughtful features to make sure every journey is safe, comfortable, easy and enjoyable.
The Via Cross is a luxury pushchair that has a contemporary style, with clean simple lines and folds to an extremely compact size with its specially-designed folding seat.
Bebecar products are made in Europe and are offered with a two year guarantee against manufacturing defect.
The fantastic Magic collection, is made from high quality "Panama Magic" fabrics, which contain a special anti-stain treatment. Thanks to its finish composed of billions of nanofilms, stains do not penetrate the outer fabric, allowing it to maintain its initial characteristics for everyday use and even after washing. Thus, light colours are no longer a problem and your Magic collection product will always remain with a fantastic look.
How and Why it Works?
Conventional stain protectors form a thin film over the fabric, causing tension on the surface and thus preventing water and oil molecules from penetrating the fibres. In its initial state the efficacy of this film is good but with use quickly diminishes. Friction and washing of textiles causes the film to break down and, just like a paper label, to peel off after only a few washes. Thus within a short space of time the surface tension is lost and stains are able to penetrate the fibres. More important, conventional stain protectors form a thick film over the fabric that stops the breathability of the textiles.
The Via Cross pram includes chassis, carrycot with hood and apron, lie-flat and reversible seat unit suitable from birth with separate hood plus a raincover which fits both the pushchair seat and the carrycot.
Additionally the included Bébécar Easy Maxi infant car seat will fit directly onto the chassis to form a complete travel system.
- Via Cross Chassis
- Via Pushchair Seat unit with hood
- T-Bob LA3 Carrycot with hood & mattress
- Raincover to fit both the Carrycot & the Pushchair
- LA3 Carrycot Safety Kit
- Bebecar Easy Maxi Group 0+ Car Seat
The Bebecar reversible pushchair seat units are approved and suitable from birth. The Via Cross comes with the new IP seat that comes with a hood with mesh window. It can be fully reclined to a lie-flat sleeping position.
The seat hood fully extends to enclose the reclined seat. The backrest and footrest are adjusted independently, to suit your child as they grow.
The seat unit is fully reversible to let baby face in either direction. In the early months this allows that all-important eye contact with parent. As baby grows, the seat can be attached facing forwards, letting toddlers explore the world around them.
Suitable from birth.
Forward and rearward facing.
4 Position reclining backrest can be fully reclined to a lie-flat position, allowing the correct development of the baby.
2 Position adjustable footrest.
- The hood for the seat unit is made in UPF50+ fabrics to offer excellent sun protection.
- The pushchair seat hood is extendable and has a mesh window.
- Ultra compact folding seat.
The large seat sides on the backrest are totally rigid to protect and allow the correct support of baby's head and cervical vertebrae.
Substantial padding in the seat unit ensures the maximum comfort for baby.
The bumper bar can be swung open or completely removed making it easy for you to sit your baby in the seat.
Adjustable 5-point safety harness. The soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure the baby is snug and secure when the harness is tightened for maximum safety.
The pushchair seat is easily and quickly removed from the chassis by simply grasping the seat on either side and squeezing the bars.
The chassis can be folded with the pushchair seat still attached.
The pushchair seat attaches to the chassis using the Easylock system.There are four support points to give maximum stability and a comfortable ride for your baby or toddler.
The new T-Bob LA3 carrycot has the perfect dimension and comfort for your baby.
All Bebecar carrycots are made in UPF50+ fabrics to offer excellent sun protection.
Approved to R44/04 to be used in the car with the included safety kit.
- Suitable from birth.
- Reclining backrest allows the natural posture of the newborn. This feature helps prevent the risk of suffocation by vomiting and improves breathing should the baby have a cold.
- Integrated carry handle on the hood.
- Fold down sun visor.
- Mesh ventilation window in hood.
- Foldable hood.
- The ventilated carrycot base can be positioned in rocking mode to lull the baby to sleep.
- The generous size of the carrycot provides baby with maximum comfort in the early months. The carrycot can be collapsed when not in use for easy storage.
- The apron is zip-fastened for easy access.
- The included inner cotton liner can easily be removed for washing.
- The carrycot attaches to the chassis using the Easylock system. There are four support points to give maximum stability and a comfortable ride for your baby. To remove the carrycot from the chassis simply squeeze the button on the bottom of the base.
- The ergonomic leatherette coated handle is fully removable for truly compact storage.
- The handle is height adjustable, for comfortable pushing whatever you or your partner's height.
- Clean-look, telescopic folding chassis.
- Telescopic folding system for smooth opening and closing.
- Easy lock swivel front wheel system operated from one touch of a button on the side of the chassis without the need to touch the wheels.
- Easy to use linked brakes on rear wheels.
- Rear wheels with ball bearings and adjustable suspension for a smooth ride.
- Adjustable rear suspension. The softer position is used when baby is smaller and lighter, then adjusted as baby grows and becomes heavier to maintain a comfortable ride.
- Two position adjustable rear suspension for a smooth ride as your baby grows. The softer position is used when baby is smaller and lighter, then adjusted as baby grows and becomes heavier to maintain a comfortable ride.
- Front and rear wheels are easy to attach and detach, for more compact folding.
- Via has chunkier wheels, for rougher terrain.
- Front wheels have swivelling mono-arms with suspension and ball bearings for greater comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Large basket with zip, to keep your items secure.
- Fit the carrycot, pushchair seat or car seat easily, without adaptors.
- The chassis can be folded with the pushchair seat still attached - so convenient.
Bebecar Easy Maxi Elx Group 0+ Car Seat (0-13kg)
The Easy Maxi Elx infant car seat will fit on to the Bebecar chassis and in all vehicles with no need for additional adaptors.
Designed with additional side impact protection, the Easy Maxi Elx can be installed in the car using standard seat belts without the need for an additional base.
However, for today's busy parent Bebecar now offer an Isofix base that can remain in your car to enable the Easy Maxi Elx infant car seat to be fitted even faster.
At only 4kg, the Easy Maxi Elx is comfortable to carry and the handle can be folded backwards for easy access to your baby. Designed with a curved base the Easi Maxi Elx can be locked in a rocking position (only suitable for use in the home) or fixed in the stationary position for use in the car.
The one-pull harness adjuster makes it so easy to secure your baby in the car seat.
- Suitable for Group 0+ - From birth to 13kg. (9-12 months approx.)
- Side impact protection in the head and hip areas for improved resistance and maximum safety in case of lateral impact
- One-pull easy adjust safety harness
- Soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure that baby remains comfortable when the harness is tightened
- Luxurious padding on the seat to provide extra comfort for baby
- Fabric can be removed for washing
- Adjustable and detachable hood with mesh window for better ventilation
- Includes a head and seat cushion for use with your newborn giving additional support and comfort (can be removed as your baby grows to give more space when required)
- Carrying handle makes transporting baby a cinch. To allow easy access to baby, the handle can be folded forward or backward
- When positioned in a vehicle, the car seat is rear facing with the handle placed against the back of the seat which gives additional stability for travelling
- The seat belt goes under the lower part of the car seat to secure it in the vehicle, meaning baby can be easily accessed at all times.
- The Easy Maxi Elx car seat fits on the pushchairs chassis using the Easylock system meaning that there is no need for additional adaptors. Simply squeeze the button on the back of the seat and lift to remove from the chassis.
LA3 Safety Kit
The safety kit is an invaluable asset for transporting your baby in the car, particularly on long journeys, if they are premature, or for newborns. The kit allows you to securely fix your carrycot to the back seat of your car, letting your baby lie flat while your drive - a safer and more comfortable way for them to travel, which supports their growing spine.