In a world where space saving engineering is key, the Oyster 3 may be larger than the oyster 2: it sits higher, has a larger footprint, larger turbine wheels and even takes a 22kg child; But making life easier, the Oyster 3 fold is exceptionally compact for it's size and it folds with the seat unit attached. There is also a retractable carry handle making it easier to handle, whether storing away or on public transport.
This is a stroller that in pushchair mode, will fold with the seat attached in both the forward and rear-facing positions. Removing and refitting the seat is both easy and ergonomic. The seat also has a full 'lie-flat recline' making it suitable from birth. It comes with a 5-point harness with shoulder pads and a headrest for extra comfort, and an extendable UV 50+ canopy, a pull-out sun visor and ventilation for hot summer days.
The beautifully crafted Oyster 3 chassis includes a hand-stitched leatherette bumper bar and handle, which features a telescopic adjustment design. BabyStyle have integrated an ultra-smooth ride with new larger turbine design wheels housed by ER-foam filled tyres that are both highly durable and puncture-free. Oyster 3 also features a softer suspension for multi-terrain outings as well as swivel front wheels, which are lockable via a single switch.
What's really impressive about Oyster 3 is the fact the seat unit grows with the passenger from baby to child; there are two release buttons on the edge of the hood that when pressed simultaneously allows the parent to adjust the height of the canopy and harness without touching the straps.
Combine the carrycot with the the Oyster 3 pushchair to create a stylish, lie-flat protective pram suitable from birth up to 6 months approx.
Discover a base that is both installable using ISOFIX anchorage points or your car’s own seat belt.
The Maxi-Cosi EasyFix base offers two methods of installation (belt and ISOFIX) and enables click-and-go convenience with the CabrioFix baby car seat.
The base offers very high safety performance and additional peace of mind thanks to a colour indicator that confirms when the seat is safely secured.
Ease of use
• Very easy Click & Go installation of CabrioFix baby car seat
• Base can be installed either with the ISOFIX anchorage points or using the car’s own seat belt
• Adjustable support leg automatically snaps into correct vertical position
• For cars with short seat belts, the EasyFix provides a safe solution
• Colour indicators confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
• Belt tensioner and lock off for extra firm installation with car seat belt
• Best in test in combination with the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix baby car seat
• Minimal chance on wrong installation due to clear belt routing